mardi 31 juillet 2012


TV Biz
CALL 020 7782 4031/4641 - TVBIZ@THE-SUN.CO.UK

Amy Childs shows off new boobs on romantic getaway with David Peters

David Peters and Amy Childs
Loved-up ... Amy Childs flaunts her boosted boobs on hol with David Peters
Splash News

AMY Childs shows off her new boobs in a tiny white bikini as she holidays with new man David Peters.

The lovebirds, who have been dating for just over a month, jetted to Barcelona last week for a romantic getaway.
They spent three days sunning themselves in the Spanish capital.
And Amy, 22, was quick to flaunt her boosted assets stripping down to a star-patterned halterneck two-piece for a trip to the beach.
The redhead went under the knife for the second time at the end of June to send her "saggy" 32C breasts soaring to a "perky" 32DD.
And afterwards the ex TOWIE star revealed she has been delighted with the results.
Amy Childs
Splashing ... Amy Childs looks incredible in her tiny white bikini
Splash News
She said: "I feel so much more confident now. It bl**dy hurt but they were so worth it!”
Amy said of the couple's first holiday: "David and I flew to Barcelona for a minibreak last week. I've been to the city once before but it was David's first time.
"We had an amazing few days together. I love spending time with him.
"We went clubbing one night and spent our days either shopping or on the beach.
Amy Childs and David Peters
Romantic getaway ... Amy Childs and David Peters enjoy minibreak in Barcelona
Splash News
"It was so hot so we sunbathed and went into the sea."
But Amy, who was spotted stroking her man's impressive abs, added she felt self-conscious baring her body next to her new fella.
She revealed in her new! magazine column: "I felt a bit self-conscious lying next to David on the beach because his stomach muscles are amazing.
"I think I might start doing sit-ups."
Amy Childs and David Peters
'Amazing' ... Amy Childs says she felt self-conscious next to ab-tastic David Peters
Splash News
Amy has previously told how Take Me Out star David, 36, helped look after her following her boob op.
She said: "He’s been a star. I think I would have gone mad in the house if I was alone.
"He brought me a card, bless him. He sat with me for a few days as I couldn’t go out or drive. It was sending me crazy!
"He’s been helping me to sit up, getting me drinks. He’s been so good.
"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire