jeudi 14 juin 2012




















I am beyond excited to share this breaking 2 part interview with Scott Herman (of Real World fame, model, personal trainer, actor, and business owner). Scott was kind enough to not only answer my interview questions but took the time to answer them on the videos below.

Through the process I was so impressed to see how this young man (24 years old) has made one of his missions to be an outspoken GLBT ally. Although the questions I asked are being read by someone else, I have spoken with Scott several times and he is sincere and passionate about his convictions and support for our community.


Thank you Scott for taking this time to share your story and personally speaking I am pleased that we have a straight ally in you!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire